OUR APPROACH TO PERSONAL CARE
At Residences at Chestnut Ridge, our approach to care is simple: We treat each resident as an individual, ensuring that he or she receives highly specialized care and individual attention.
- Team members genuinely know the residents and honor their identities, addressing them by name, anticipating their needs and knowing their preferences, origins, interests and families.
- An individualized support plan is developed for each person, and care team members are assessed to confirm that they know the needs of everyone under their care.
- An open line of communication is kept with family members of residents.
- Individual needs are continually re-assessed, so when changes occur, we commit to working through them and keeping residents happy and able to remain comfortable in the community.
- Frequent safety checks establish familiarity to ensure residents are comfortable and well.
- Efforts are made to prevent moves to a higher level of care unless absolutely necessary.
Discover for yourself how our compassionate, professional team of care partners, including doctors, nurses and aides, provides the highest standard of personalized care. We are eager to show you why Residences at Chestnut Ridge in Wallingford is different; and how we can help.
What sets Chestnut Ridge apart?
- Affordable living
- Daily prompting & staff support
- Independent living
- Intensive personal care by staff
- Medical treatment on site
- Medication management
- Memory-building activities
- Memory-specific care
- Occupational & physical therapy
- Ongoing safety & security monitoring
- Physical exercise & activity
- Psychiatric support & treatment
- Recreation & outings
- Socialization & friendship
Contact us to schedule a visit or discuss your needs.
The staff is very supportive to me. The fun activities keep me very busy every day.
— Thomas L., Resident Council President